ProBlogz, the Blogging Platform of Professional Bloggers!
Save Your Life From The Attack Of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer has become one of the most threatening diseases for women the most. This is an aggressive type of cancer that fundamentally develops in the breast tissues. Breasts as known to us are a very sensitive art of woman body and give a very attractive look to her body. Once they are properly developed they start facing such abnormal changes those are often, really very harmful.
As changes in breasts are a very vital part of their development, every woman should be well familiar with those changes. Once you have completed one early score of your life, you should start examining your breasts carefully. It is very practical and you don’t need to bother about its rules and regulations. A breast examination by a woman herself can be carried out by following very simple and straightforward instructions.
- To get a thorough feel of your breasts lie down
- Once your breasts are settled, start with left breast
- Put some pillow under your left shoulder to feel more comfortable while examination
- Move your right hand fingers on left breast in circular position covering the entire breast from beginning point of breast to the bottom line
- As you completed the feel of entire breast, switch to the armpit to feel it for presence of any thickness or lump
- Perform the same procedure on right breast
- After completing the feel of both breasts and armpits, press your breasts with firm pressure
These are the points you should follow when you are feeling your breasts. Breast feel is given a central importance because most of the changes, abnormal in nature, develop in the tissues of breasts. When you are familiar with your breasts’ inside, you can understand any abnormality just by moving your fingers on your breasts.
One another important part of this self breast examination is breast look that is performed in front of a mirror. Steps needed to be followed for performing this part of self examination are;
- After undressing your upper part of body stand in front of a mirror where you find your view in mirror more clear
- Look at the whole chest area keeping in mind that you have to be familiar with size, shape, and skin of your chest in routine
- Look at your nipples to get familiar with their shape, position and texture
- Press your nipples gently to confirm that there is no fluid coming out of them
Follow these simple steps every month while performing a self breast examination
. At once report if there is any change that seems you irregular and disturbing.
Article submitted Thursday, September 06, 2012 & read 16 times.
Leave your comments through ProBlogz:
No comments yet.
Copyright © 2012 IcoLogic, Inc.